Selecting an Item
There are three tables, one for each documentation category:
Exceptions, Modules, and Protocols.
Each table contains a row for each entry (eg, Agent) in the category.
Each table row has four columns:
- Name (Agent, Application, ...)
- Count - number of items (eg, functions, macros) in the entry
- Unknown - entry needs assessment
- Mostly OK - only minor editing needed
- To Do - Easy - entry looks easy to edit
- To Do - Hard - entry looks hard to edit
- In Progress - edits are in progress
- Submitted - edits have been submitted
- Accepted - edits have been accepted
- Contact Information - name and/or IRC handle
Typically, if an entry has To Do - Hard
status, the difficulty has to do with:
- understanding and explaining
- creating suitable examples
Sorting by Column
Click on a column heading to sort the entire table by that column.
Click again to sort the other direction.
Click a third time to disable sorting.
Although the page as a whole is not editable, individual entries (ie, rows) are.
Select a table to edit, then click the Edit
button at the bottom.
Select a row to edit, then:
- Edit the Contact Information field (one entry per line, please).
Add your name, IRC handle, etc.
- Change the row's Status value, as appropriate.
When you've made all of the desired edits, click the Save Table
Or, if you think you've made a mistake, click the Cancel
leave an edit session in an unfinished state; that messes things up!
After you save, you'll be back on the page with the editable tables.
You can edit another table or leave the page.