Let's say that a Neo4j instance contains a graph.
to analyze and interact with the graph, e.g.:
- In Neo4j, select a working subset G' from graph G.
- In Elixir, create an actor-based model of subset G'.
- In Elixir, create subset G'' for visualization, etc.
- In Browser (eg, D3, JS, SVG), present and edit G''.
- In Elixir, update G', based on analysis and edits.
- In Neo4j, update G, based on feedback from Elixir.
This wiki page is maintained by Rich Morin
an independent consultant specializing in software design, development, and documentation.
Please feel free to email
comments, inquiries, suggestions, etc!