This web contains information and notions about the
Elixir programming language
- Elixir-related shell commands, etc.
- compilation data flow
- documentation approach and tooling
Elixir and Neo4j
- Ecto adaptor for Neo4j, Cypher, etc.
- Elixir, running in the web browser
- Elixir translation (from Erlang)
- Elixir code generation, etc.
Hack The Docs
- collaborative editing project
My intro for José Valim
- annotated, slightly expanded
- key components and concepts
- embedded Elixir/Erlang/Linux
- Elixir's shiny new web server framework
- Elixir's piping, fittings, etc.
- Elixir (and Erlang) promotion, etc.
- nodes, edges, and properties
- actor-based graph algorithms
- Elixir DSL for database access
- Ecto handler for Cypher, etc.
- Ecto handler for Gremlin, etc.
- mapping property graphs to actors
- Elixir's major design influences
- Purely Functional data structures
- Elixir support for regular expressions
- Elixir support for repetition
- Elixir-related blogs, books, videos, etc.
- Elixir-related panels, talks, etc.
This wiki page is maintained by
, an independent consultant specializing in software design, development, and documentation. Please feel free to
comments, inquiries, suggestions, etc!
Topic revision: r64 - 03 Aug 2016,
Copyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding CFCL Wiki?