This web is a grab bag of code and commentary,
mostly centered around the Neo4j
Neo4j is a graph database with a number of appealing attributes:
- It is quite mature, having been used in production
for more than a decade.
- Commercial support is available, including consulting,
training, and a high-performance proprietary version.
- The basic database is available as open source.
- The data model (a property graph) is very flexible.
- The query language (Cypher) is very expressive.
This wiki page is maintained by Rich Morin
an independent consultant specializing in software design, development, and documentation.
Please feel free to email
comments, inquiries, suggestions, etc!